- Duration: 30 Classes(2 hours) or 15 Classes(4 hours)
- Fees: Rs 20,000/- Learn faster with LAPTOP
- Eligibility: CD / DCE, BE (Civil), D.Arch, B.Arch.
Classroom and Online training -Manual training and on computer
Once the Planning is completed, the next step before starting the construction is knowing the expected expenditure. Estimation helps us to know the probable construction cost of a House, Building, Residential,
Commercial Complex etc. Depending on the Budget the quality, cost of the materials, or the area of construction can be increased or decreased.
Detail Estimate is for knowing the cost of each unit / item of work.
Comparative Estimate is Prepared by knowing the cost of similarly completed Buildings.
Estimating is done at various stages of construction, weekly, monthly, to know the progress of work, bill payment to the contractor and the amount spent.
Feasibility report for Builders, Contractors to know the profit margin in a proposed project.
After the completion of the course, the candidate will be able to prepare item wise cost of labor, material and work independently as a Quantity Surveyor.
Our Syllabus covers Theory & Practical’s. (in Meters and feet’s - FPS & MKS.)
MAIN ITEMS OF ESTIMATION – Finding the market rate for Labor / masonry.
EXCAVATION, EARTH FILLING, CONCRETE, RCC. SHUTTERING / CENTERING.
STEEL (Reinforcement). BRICK MASONRY. PLASTERING. FLOORING DOORS, WINDOWS, WARD ROBES, CUPBOARDS, PAINTING.
ESTIMATION of MATERIALS - Finding the Market Rate of all Materials.
STONE, BRICKS, BLOCKS, CEMENT, SAND, STONE CRUSHER, STEEL, WOOD, DOORS, WINDOWS, TILES, MARBLE, CEMENT BLOCKS IN PARKING, PATHWAYS, PAINT, ALUMINIUM WINDOWS, GRILL, LIFT, BOREWELL, MOTOR PUMP, FIRE SAFETY, CCTV, SANITARY & PLUMBING MATERIAL, ELECTRICAL MATERIAL, GEYSER.
SQUARE UNIT ESTIMATE:
- Flooring area of Rooms, skirting.
- Plastering area of inside outside walls.
- Plastering area of inside lift.
- Plastering area of ceiling, terrace.
- Centering / Shuttering in RCC.
- Aluminum windows, partitions.
- Glass required for Aquarium, Partition.
- False ceiling area. Borders in length.
- Coloring of walls, roof - Paint required.
- Termite proofing.
CUBIC UNIT ESTIMATE:
- Excavation for walls and Columns.
- CC BED for Walls.
- Stone masonry for foundation, Basement.
- Earth filling in Foundation.
- Brickwork in walls.
- Cement mortar in brick walls, Railings
- Cement Concrete bed below flooring.
- Cement Concrete Ratio M10, M15, M20, M25.
- P C C in column footings.
- C C in Pedestal.
- C C in plinth beam.
- C C in columns, Rectangular, T- Type, Circular.
- CC in beams.
- CC in Roof / Slab.
- CC in loft / chajja, Sunshade.
- CC in Staircase.
- CC in sump.
- CC in overhead tank.
- CC in cooking platform.
- Wood for Doors, Windows, Ward robes, cup boards.
LENGTH, WEIGHT AND UNITS / No’s.
- Steel bars – sizes TS, MS- Tor steel, Mild steel.
- Steel bars required in all RCC works.
- Cement, Sand, Crusher, Bricks, Stones.
- Binding wire in kg s.
- Steel grill for windows, gate.
- Plumbing & Sanitary pipes.
- Taps, wash basin, Wall mixture,
- Bath tub, WC, Commode, fittings.
- Electrical wires, Pipes, switches, boards, MCB,
- Paints, Water proofing liquids.
Projects: - Estimation and Costing.
- Estimation of One room.
- Estimation of boundary wall, servant room.
- Complete estimation of small house.
- Complete estimation of RCC house
- Complete estimation of two storied building.
- Complete estimation of five storied building.
- Complete estimation of shopping complex.
- ABSTRACT FOR THE QUANTITIES
- Complete labor rate & material rate.
- Cost of construction of one room
- Cost of construction of the above 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Total Project cost = Land cost + brokerage + registration charges + Architect’s fees + Structural engineers fee + Municipal Permission fee + boundary wall + watchman room + plastic curtains + construction tools, spade, gumpa, channi, ballies, water drum, pots, plastic pipe + watchman salary + supervisor salary + Electrical bill till construction + total construction cost + + Amenities water meter, electric meter + Advertising / marketing + miscellaneous + contingencies.
Complete details with Photo’s in ‘Guide book for QUANTITY SURVEY’ Call for Demo: 8500036161,